New & Improved Piranha 3 Tungsten Grinder
For a limited time get $75 worth of Premium DGP Tungsten Electrodes--Indicate your preference in the 'Comments' field when you place your order online, or call in and one of our experts will be happy to help.
Piranha III-A (DGP-PG3-A) Heavy-Duty Tungsten Grinder. Engineered to Deliver Precision Longitudinal Grinds on Electrodes from .040" (1.0mm) to 3/16" (4.8mm) Includes universal collet, and operations manual -- delivered complete and ready to grind! -- Special Bonus -- Includes medium electrode grinding pin vise.
The easiest grinder to use has received several upgrades, making it the perfect grinder for nearly any shop or job site.
- Sliding dust shield for enhanced dust containment.
- Longitudinal 20 RA grinding for maximized arc starting and arc stability.
- Integrated electrode receptacle area.
- Lighted on/off switch.
- Lighter grinder casing for improved portability.
- Universal collet arm for 6 electrode sizes, with no equipment changes:
- 0.040" (1.0mm)
- 1/16" (1.6mm)
- 3/32" (2.4mm)
- 1/8" (3.2mm)
- 5/32" (4.0mm)
- 3/16" (4.8mm)
- Included angle scale for easy and accurate selection from 10° - 60º.
- Precision tip flat gauge & depth adjustment stop ensures exact tip flat every time.
- Tip Flat block for square end grinding.
- Electrode notching area for simple cut-off
- Integrated port for vacuum upgrade.
- Recessed carrying handle.
Dimensions: 20” (508mm) Long x 16" (406.5mm) Wide x 16” (406.5mm) High
Weight: 38lbs (17.2Kg)
Piranha 3 User Manual
Grinding Tungsten (.pdf)