Weld Advanced Materials Like A Pro™
Monster TIG Cups™ are proven to deliver consistent shield gas coverage in critical aerospace applications for more than 20 years. Monster products use our GFS™ Gas Flow Straightener diffuser design in conjunction with a gas lens for unparalleled gas flow and excellent weld puddle shielding. Monster TIG cups™ -- the best performing TIG flooding cups available!
Step up your DC TIG welding game with a Monster™ nozzle engineered for professional fabricators that want the absolute best gas coverage, and the ability to run a long electrode stickout. Monster™ Cups deliver a coherent stream of shield gas for improved weld-quality and consistency. Learn more about the first Monster™ 16 TIG nozzle used for aircraft turbine blade repair here: Practical Welding Today® “Delta Repair Welders Aim High.”
Monster Nozzles™ are built to demanding specifications, with the finest globally sourced technical ceramics. The machined diffuser parts are made in the USA and each cup is assembled by hand in our Vista California factory!
- Monster cups™ are made of durable, non-reactive ZTA (Zirconia Toughened Alumina) technical ceramic
- Thread-on design securely seals to Teflon heat shield, No o-rings, No gas leaks, No high-freq arc-outs, No drama
- Precision machined 316L stainless steel tungsten guide
- Exclusive GFS Gas Flow Straighter™ screen stacks made of 3 layers -- perforated, fine & coarse laser cut 316L stainless steel diffuser screens
- Premium flow-tested gas lens collet body
- Leak-tested medium back cap
- Leak-tested short back cap
- Heavy-duty wedge collet
- Glass filled teflon cup insulator
What Model Torch Do You Have?:
The 9, 20, 2 Series - or - 17, 18, 3 Series? (pdf)