Miller's Performance Series Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet
- Digital Controls allow user to easily adjust mode and settings
- Redesigned headgear features additional adjustability settings for better fit & comfort
- 3 Year Warranty
- Now with Grind AND Cut mode
- Auto-On/Off power control triggers lens at the strike of an arc
- Quick Release Cover Lens – allows for easy replacement of cover lenses
||MIL-282000 (Replaces 256159)
||Weld Shade #8-13
Cut Shade #5-8
||7.22 sq. in. (46.58 sq. cm)
||17 oz. (482g)
How's your close up vision?
To be the best welder you can be you may need to use a "Cheater Lens" -- or "Magnifying Lens"
Not sure which Magnifying lens to choose?
Check out this Technical Focus Paper written by Arc-Zone founder Jim Watson:
Choosing Welding Helmets and Goggles: .pdf
We think you will find it interesting and informative!