Digital Infinity Black Ops Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet
Miller's Digital Infinity Series Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet.
- Digital Controls allow user to easily adjust mode and settings
- NEW! headgear with oversized comfort cushion provides extensive adjustability, settings, and improved support for better fit and comfort.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Four Operating Modes – Weld, Cut, Grind and X-Mode
- X-Mode prevents sunlight from darkening the lens before welding starts and low-amperage lens opening from obstructed sensors
- Features InfoTrack™ advanced lens technology:
• Tracks and displays arc time
• Allows operator to set time, alarm, and timer
• Provides multi-language help menu
- Auto-On/Off power control triggers lens at the strike of an arc
- Sensitivity and Delay Control - .10 – 1.0 sec
- Lithium batteries (2) – with solar assist; up to 3,000 hours
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 & CSA standards
- 5 outside cover lenses
- 2 inside cover lenses
- Helmet bag
||Weld Shade #8-13
Cut Shade #5-8
||13.4 sq. in. (86.45 sq. cm)
||23 oz. (650g)
How's your close up vision?
To be the best welder you can be you may need to use a "Cheater Lens" -- or "Magnifying Lens"
Not sure which Magnifying lens to choose?
Check out this Technical Focus Paper written by Arc-Zone founder Jim Watson:
Choosing Welding Helmets and Goggles: .pdf
We think you will find it interesting and informative!