Miller's Digital Elite Series Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet
||Weld Shade #8-13
Cut Shade #5-8
||9.22 sq. in. (59.48 sq. cm)
||18 oz. (510g)
- Improved Digital Controls allow user to easily adjust mode and settings
- Redesigned headgear features additional adjustability settings for better fit & comfort
- This model is popular with female fabricators and the women welders we know!
- 3 Year Warranty
- Four Operating Modes – Weld, Cut, Grind and X-Mode
- X-Mode prevents sunlight from darkening the lens before welding starts and low-amperage lens opening from obstructed sensors
- Auto-On/Off power control triggers lens at the strike of an arc
- Sensitivity and Delay Control - .10 – 1.0 sec
- Lithium batteries (2) – with solar assist; up to 3,000 hours
- Meets ANSI Z87.-2003 (High Impact) standard
- 5 outside cover lenses
- 2 inside cover lenses
- Helmet bag
How's your close up vision?
To be the best welder you can be you may need to use a "Cheater Lens" -- or "Magnifying Lens"
Not sure which Magnifying lens to choose? check out this Technical Focus Paper written by Arc-Zone founder Jim Watson Choosing Welding Helmets and Goggles (.pdf) We think you will find it interesting and informative!