JW Signature Series™
Arc-Zone founder Jim Watson's line of State-of-the-Art TIG welding products. For nearly 40 years Jim has been leading the pursuit of innovation, quality & performance. JW Signature Series products are engineered to save expensive shield gas, and deliver superior quality welds with no moisture or atmosphere contamination. JW Signature Series™ the ultimate weapon for precision TIG welding.
JW Signature Series™ High-Purity TIG Packages
- Premium rigid head 250 Amp water-cooled compact torch body.
- SuperPowerCable™ engineered for low energy resistance and efficient liquid cooling to deliver all the power your machine was built for.
- SupeFlex™ rubber water hose.
SuperGasHose™ Saves Up to 50% on Shield Gas
- SuperGasHose™ built with High-density material that is Non Permeable, it will not aspirate, or draw in atmosphere like rubber gas hoses are proven to do.
- Proprietary One-Way Gas Flow technology - guaranteed to stop your TIG torch from back filling with atmosphere when you stop welding.
- Think about how many times a day you Start and Stop a weld, and how much Argon is being WASTED to purge atmosphere out of your torch leads.
- High-density material will not kink or flatten - ensuring continuous gas flow.
- SuperGasHose™ saves money on inert gas.
- You'll reduce gas usage and change fewer cylinders saving you time and money!
JW Signature Series Kit Includes:
- Water-Cooled 250 Amp Rigid Torch
- 25' (7.6m) SuperFlex™ Water & Power
- SuperGasHose™ Non-Permeable Gas Hose with Proprietary One Way Gas Flow technology
- Premium Nylon Cable Cover
- Monster14™ Gas Lens Kit
- Pre-Ground 3/32” (2.4mm) ArcTime™ Hybrid Tungsten Electrode
- Short, Medium & Long Back Caps
- Shield Gas Flow Test Gauge
- Collet Body Wrench
- Ez Wipe Weld Prep Cleaning Cloth
- Arc-Zone® Pro Series™ TIG Welding Calculator
||250 amps ACHF or DCSP @ 100%
||70 Degree Rigid Head
||.020" (.5mm) -- 1/8" (3.2mm)
||9/20 / 2 Series
|Torch body weight
||1qt./min. (0.946 L/min.)
||50 psi (3.448 BAR)
||Torch: 1/4" - 28 RH Female
||Machine: 7/8" 14LH Male (Red Water Return)
||Machine: 5/8" 18RH Male
||Machine: 5/8" 18LH Male (Blue Water In)
|Cable & Hose Material
||Super Flex Rubber Power & Water - Non Permeable High-density Gas Hose