Weldcraft® CS410 Crafter Series™ High-Performance Water-Cooled TIG Torch Is Engineered For Demanding Applications, Improved Operator Comfort And Performance
The CS410 Series is designed for high amperage TIG welding applications that require flexibility and reliability-- the CS410 delivers. The CS410 is part of Weldcraft's Crafter Series™ and is an alternative to the lower amperage CS310 (310 amp) torch. The CS410 increases amperage output without increasing torch size for improved handling and torch control on a variety of welding applications.
The CS410's innovative handle design offers a self-indexing flat top that allows the operator to orient the torch by feel, improving overall torch control. Quickly identify input water (blue hose), return water/power cable (red hose) and gas (black hose) with the ColorSmart™ color-coded hose sets for more efficient torch package installation. The reinforced rubber cable assembly offers greater flexibility, especially in cold weather.
- Amperage 410 DCSP maximum, 100% duty cycle
- Water-cooled body 70º head angle, with mechanical hose connections
- Electrode capacity .020" (.5mm) -to- 5/32" (4.0mm)
- Torch body weight 7oz. (198.5g)
- Torch length 7" (177.8mm)
- Handle diameter 1 1/16" (27mm) Self-indexing, flat-top
- Water flow 1qt./min. (0.946 L/min.)
- Maximum pressure 50 psi (3.448 BAR)