W-410 (CS410) High Performance
Weldcraft® CS410 (Miller® W-410) Engineered for Demanding TIG Welding Applications
The CS410 torch defines a new standard in amperage output, with a compact torch size for increased reliability on high amp TIG welding applications.
The innovative "D" shaped handle design offers a self-indexing flat top that allows the operator to orient the torch by feel, improving overall torch control. The reinforced rubber cable assembly offers greater flexibility, especially in cold weather.
TIG torch package comes complete with high-performance TIG torch, super flexible power water and gas hoses, premium cable cover and 3/32" (2.4mm) front end parts installed.
- 410 Amp DC, 410 Amp AC (100% duty cycle)
- Water-cooled body 70º head angle
- Electrode capacity .020" (.5mm) -to- 5/32" (4.0mm)
- Torch body weight 7oz. (198.5g)
- Torch length 7" (177.8mm)
- Handle diameter 1 1/16" (27mm) Self-indexing, flat-top
- Water flow 1qt./min. (0.946 L/min.)
- Maximum pressure 50 psi (3.448 BAR)