Weldcraft® CS310 Series Water-Cooled 310 Amp TIG Torch Engineered for the Professional Welder
The Crafter Series™ CS310 torch defines a new standard in performance by increasing amperage output, not torch size for increased reliability on high amp TIG welding applications.
The CS310's innovative handle design offers a self-indexing flat top that allows the operator to orient the torch by feel, improving overall torch control. Quickly identify input water (blue hose), return water/power cable (red hose) and gas (black hose) with the ColorSmart™ color-coded hose sets for more efficient torch package installation. The reinforced rubber cable assembly offers greater flexibility, especially in cold weather.
The Crafter Series™ CS310 TIG torch package comes complete with high-performance TIG torch, superflexible power water and gas hoses, premium cable cover and 3/32" (2.4mm) front end parts installed.
- Amperage 310 DCSP maximum, 100% duty cycle
- Water-cooled body 70º head angle, with mechanical hose connections
- Electrode capacity 020" (.5mm) -to- 1/8" (3.2mm)
- Torch body weight 3 oz. (85g)
- Torch length 7" (177.8mm)
- Handle diameter 7/8" (22.2mm) Self-indexing, flat-top
- Water flow 1qt./min. (0.946 L/min.)
- Maximum pressure 50 psi (3.448 BAR)