Portable Press Brake
This compact benchtop press brake is the perfect solution for the fabricator needing to bend small sections of sheet metal and plate steel. Utilizing a common 20 ton bottle jack, this press requires no outside power source or specialized pumps. We suggest a bottle jack with a height range of approximately 9 to 19 inches.
Ideal for making suspension and body support brackets. With its relatively small footprint this press is also a perfect fit for those with limited working space. With the optional 4-sided V-die made from 4140 tool steel, tight radius bends can be made in lighter weight materials.
- Easy to use design
- Heavy 1/4 and 3/8 inch plate steel construction
- Powder coated frame
- 1/2 inch thick tool steel punch
- Self contained spring return
- 90 degrees maximum bend angle
- 2 inch minimum distance between 45 degree bends
- 2 inch minimum distance from edge of material
|Mild Steel Flat Bar Capacity
|Bottle Jack Capacity
||20 Tons (18.1 Metric Tons)
||80 lbs. (36.3kg)
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty