3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmets 9100 Series
The 9100 Series with Auto-Darkening Filter 9100V is designed for optimal comfort and protection. This model has no SideWindows, so operators have singular focus on the work in front of them.
The 9100 helmets have a smooth up-and-down pivot action that gently locks in the ‘up’ position, and the suspension keeps the helmet closer to user’s head – making the helmet feel lighter, more stable and balanced at all times. -No Side Windows on this version.
- Ergonomically designed head suspension
- Air deflectors inside the helmet to help direct exhaled air out
- Sensitivity adjustment that allows use with all Stick, MIG and TIG welding processes, with grinding and torch modes
- Variable ADF shade: 5, 8-13
- Viewing area: 1.8" (44mm) x 3.7" (93mm), 2.1" (54mm) x 4.2" (107mm), 2.8" (73mm) x 4.2" (107mm)
- 2,000 - 2,800 hour battery life (depending on selected filter)
- 3 Sensors
- Built-In cheater lens adapter
- TIG Rating >1Amp
- 0.1ms switching speed
How's your close up vision?
To be the best welder you can be you may need to use a "Cheater Lens" -- or "Magnifying Lens"
Not sure which Magnifying lens to choose?
Check out this Technical Focus Paper written by Arc-Zone Founder, Jim Watson:
Choosing Welding Helmets and Goggles: .pdf
We hope you find it interesting and informative!